HOTBOX WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
Below are the terms and conditions which govern the use by you ("you") of this web site operated by Stul Ltd ("we", "us") and which, along with other policies govern the purchase by you through this web site of any products. These terms may change from time to time therefore please ensure that you read and understand these every time you use the web site. By using the web site you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for sending your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees or related companies shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site and/or the purchase by you on this web site of any products.
2) Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and we have no control over these sites and therefore no responsibility or liability for the content or services supplied through them. Any link to such sites does not imply any endorsement of content or service.
Copyright and use of material
3) Absolutely everything on the web site is subject to the copyright of Stul Ltd or its contractors. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced without our prior written consent except for the sole purpose of placing an order or corresponding with us. Our name and logo and all related product names and logos are our trade names and trade marks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
Errors on our website
4) There may be instances when information about a product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including the products price or availability. We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type.
6) These terms and conditions together with any other terms or policies on this website contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered. You and we unconditionally waive any rights to rescind, repudiate or claim damages against the other on the basis of any statement or representation made by or on behalf of the other not set out or referred to in these terms and conditions unless such statement was made fraudulently.
7) If any of these terms (or part of them) are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or part provisions) shall not be affected.
9) These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
10) If you need to contact us, please email email@example.com